Nutella Cream Cheese Brownies
Rating: 5 stars. Very easy to make and simply delicious! I substituted flour for corn starch (use 1/2 the amount) and we had to cook these for longer. I think we baked them for about an hour.
- 5 oz Philly Cream Cheese
- 2 tbs softened butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs flour
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- One box fudge brownies (and ingredients needed for those)
- Pre-heat oven to 350’
- Grease and line a 8 x 8 baking pan with cooking spray.
Cream cheese frosting
- Cream together butter, sugar and flour. Add cream cheese and mix/blend until smooth. Scrape bowl and add the egg and beat until the topping is nice and creamy. Scrap bowl and add Nutella, beat about one minute or until the nutella is mixed into the cream cheese mixture completely.
- Set topping aside and mix brownie batter.
- Spread 3/4 of the brownie batter into the bottom of an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Randomly dollop the cream cheese topping over the brownie batter.
- Randomly dollop the rest of the brownie batter on top of the cream cheese batter. Swirl with the tip of a knife.
- Bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes.
2 cans refried beans layered on the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish, followed by
16 oz sour cream mixed with one package taco seasoning
Top with shredded cheese (cheddar or mexican mix)
Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Remove and top with salsa, guacamole, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, olives, and any other desired toppings!
Rye pumpernickle bread cut into squares
1 cucumber sliced
8 oz whipped cream cheese mixed with one packet of dry italian dressing mix